These rules can help protect your investment and make homeownership more enjoyable.
- Don't overpay for your home
- Maintain your home's condition
- Minimize your assessed value to lower property taxes
- Make extra principal contributions to save interest and build equity
- Validate the insured value of improvements and contents
- Stay current on surrounding property values
- Make mortgage interest payments deductible
- Invest in capital improvements that increase market value
- Don't over-improve the neighborhood
- Keep records of capital improvements and other maintenance
We want to be your personal source of real estate information and we're committed to helping from purchase to sale and all the years in between.